Rain Forest (EST Mix) Rain Forest (EST Mix)

Sometimes I can be a perfectionist myself, so I understand. I dont think you should stop with this at all, you definately have my support if you want to keep perfecting this song . It keeps getting better everytime I hear it!

By the way, I think the "average listener" sometimes doesnt know anything about music. To be honest, I dont think many listeners care about quality whatsoever. I've heard people say some songs are "the best they ever heard" and those song cant even come close to this one quality-wise.

My advice; if people love what you do they will support you. The people who dont support you, screw them. All in all, just keep doing what you love to do, after all, art is a form of expression, it cant adapt to what the "average listener" wants.

Anyway, Im loving the song, once again. It was amazing the first time Ive heard this, and it keeps getting better.

Cahzmana responds:

thanks man. little hope here.
to be honest, i do not care all that much about people supporting or what so ever.
i only care about what i love to do and what not. its more of a +++ for me if people actually like what i do.

i have other plans aswell with this song. but cant publish anything as of now.

Hardstyle Kick Finished Hardstyle Kick Finished

Kick is okay, I like longer hardstyle kicks, but this ones alright. I dunno if you pitch your kick sample? It sounds like you dont. Try pitching it and set it on monophonic, that way your kick will have the same punch on different notes. Sorry, Im bad at explaining stuff xD

Btw, I like the progression of the melody, but I think it would sound better if you would up the frequency on your lead sound.

Anyway, hope this helps!

- Damian Fisher

DF - Supernova(Timmy Remix) DF - Supernova(Timmy Remix)

Sick stuff

I love the stuff you came up with, that bass part after the melodie is awesome, and those plucks are great as well.

I cant really help you further, I kinda used all my ideas for this already, haha. But I like how you put your own style into this. So far so good I'd say.

thanks Damian :)
np i have allot of ideas MORE to come.
i worked all night trough and im still awake.

besides remixing isnt about changing a song to a different song.
its about keeping it original and still put your own toughts and things in it.
allot of people mostly judge it the other way around..
so this is a lesson to all of those people xD

TimmY - Fairytail(OM) TimmY - Fairytail(OM)

Amazing

This song is beast. I dunno what else to say other then: great work. Maybe the little downside is that it is a bit repetative but I guess that doesnt matter much.

Just keep going like this!

thanks Damien!
yes a bit repetative but i guess every song has its repetative thing.
quality is what matters most :')

TimmY - Execute(1st Mix) TimmY - Execute(1st Mix)

Liking this!

Man, you always have such great sounds! Great work again, keep going :)

i can tell you 1 thing;
great sounds arent used here, the way of mastering is pure and thus, what makes it sound great.

TimmY - Laying Here *NeW* TimmY - Laying Here *NeW*

Epic

Love the feel it gives and great work on the percussion.

D-Chain responds:

Lol actually i hate the percs xDDD they are way to far at the background.
Will be finishing this some time later.

Kila Kali (Preview) Kila Kali (Preview)

Nice bro

Love it. Your sounds are just so frikkin awesome!

Anyway, keep up the good work and finish this one!

Thanks dudee :-)
i will ;)

but first gotta finish a collab.

Heart Swap(Without You) -WiP- Heart Swap(Without You) -WiP-

Yeah!

Great to hear another amazing track again! Love it!

D-Chain responds:

Im glad myself aswell, it didnt felt right.
thanks for your time

Greece 2000 Remix Greece 2000 Remix

Well...

Its very short so I cant write much about it. But I do like it so far. Cant wait for the full release. Keep up the good work!

- Damian

Blitz(Regeneration Mix) Blitz(Regeneration Mix)

Nice...

I didnt even realise it was the same song until 1-2 minutes in. I loved it when I heard the first version, and now I love it even more. The melodies, the bass, the beat, whats not to love.